Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Things are going good here!

Some positive things from our house:

1.) My washer is finally fixed, after a wrong part and piles of laundry, I finally fixed it.
Yep, that said I, as in me, Donna. I picked up the right part, plugged it in screwed it is, and TADA, it is working, a load is in right now!

2.) My Christmas shopping is almost complete (and wrapped) I only have a few more things to get, and I have an excuse...we haven't picked names for one house yet and I am waiting for suggestions from Josh's Aunt.
I also want to grab a few more little things for my hubby, but really if I don't it is no big deal.
I won't tell you how much we have spend on him in the past week
(XBox 360, 4 games, 1 extra controller...well I guess that was for me, it is Pink after all)
**But he does make all the money and did just finish the biggest job of his career, so he definitely deserves it**

3.) I finished a math assignment and a quiz today, since Ethan actually went to nap on time without fight, and slept 2 hours!!!!
Only 3 more assignments and 1 more test and Algebra is officially OVER!!!!!!!

NOW off to figure out what to make for dinner and then off to help decorate our church,
Our pastor is getting married next weekend ( he lost his wife to a car accident 5 years ago).

3 comments:

Wendy said...

yay for positives:) I should do one of those since so many of my past posts were all negative. Man...I was a grumpy one!! LOL!

Bek said...

i have to say i am impressed by both the washer-fixing and the christmas-shopping!!!!

i am proud of myself that i have started. and you are almost done! :)

Crystal said...

You go girl!!! I am NOT a handy woman, good thing I have Caleb around! I still have a few more presents to buy. Then it will be the new year before we know it!