Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Icky Pain

I come from a family of so called hypochondriacs. But really we aren't, there IS something new wrong with us every day, and we have the smallest bladders in the world.

My father has played mens softball since I can remember. We would go with him and just hang out at the parks or play in the baseball dirt, which my mother hated. Granted my dad isn't that old, only 44, he has had to already give up his love of playing ball.



My dad is on the Right...sadly this is the only picture I could find of him.

He has a torn rotator cuff which he was advised to fix long ago, but who has time to take 6-8 weeks off of work? My father also has bad knees, bad cartilage, stiff joints the whole shebang. I am almost positive he has had surgery on his knees, or some kind of treatment, because I know there was a time he was wearing a big brace on it.
If you are ever at their house you will most likely hear my dad moaning in pain when he tries to get up from the couch. He isn't housebound because of this or anything but, I know how it feels to be in pain most of the time.

My mom just rolls her eyes when he complains about this pain or that, but ya know what I BELIEVE HIM, because I have it too! I am 26 and have had painful knee problems for 10 years or more. I also randomly have joint pains throughout my body. I guess I have inherited the hypochondriac trait, as my mother calls it.

I think my dad would greatly benefit from using Freeze it
and then my mom could hand it to him every time he whines and tell him to Freeze it!! HAHA=)

Awhile back I got to sample a wonderful product Freeze It Gel. It was so soothing and really helped ease the pain in my knees. I loved it, it lasted a good while and didn't have an overpowering odor as many of the like products do. You won't be disappointed.

Freeze it promises to relieve the pain of Sore muscles, Arthritis and any ankle, knee, hip, elbow joint pains.



Check it out for yourself:




1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

I should try that freeze it stuff on my back!
Hey, can you tell me again how to sign up with payperpost? I keep getting emails from them, but why? They rejected me, and so I am wondering if now, they want me to do it?