Friday, November 02, 2007

NoBloPoMo

I will be jumping on this bandwagon...I guess I need to find time to sign up and be all official!

Sounds fun and I have been slacking lately and missing all the interaction with other adults.

Been having lots of Algebra work and very uncooperative kids, so I haven't been around much.

Life it at a difficult level right now, the uncooperative kids as previously mentioned 2 huge family issues.

So blogging will help take my mind away from the difficulties. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Boy do I remember the college days, trying to make it all smooth out. Kids and college are not a good mix, but you'll do it! LOTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT COMING YOUR WAY!

Wendy said...

I am glad that you are signing on:) The weekends are going to be challenging for me!! I am sorry that you are still dealing with soooo much..I was thinking about you the other night when you hadn't been around here much. Hope you are doing okay!