Monday, November 19, 2007

Exciting package

When I arrived home Sunday form our weekend getaway I found a package in my mailbox. I know we all like to get packages, but this one was so FUN! I new I would be getting a product to write about I just had no idea what it was. Well, I got 3 things. I got a package of candles that have colored flames, I got a big scented pencil, and I got a little package of "Insta-snow".

VAT 19 has some pretty neat holiday gift ideas like the above mentioned ones aw well as this fun item:USB Powered Desk Lamp.

I don't know about you but I like getting fun, interesting gifts for the people on my list. Between my sibling and my husbands sibling we have 9 to buy for and only 1 is a girl (they are the easy ones!) I know I will be checking out this site for some fun ideas!

The candles were really fun, I had to try them out. The picture didn't turn out well, but you can see that each of the candles has a color to the flame, they are much better in person!





I am really excited to make the "insta snow", I am sure the kids will make a mess of it, but I want to use it in the picture I plan of taking of the kids for our holiday photo cards!

I have heard their ambient dvds are really great also, I wouldn't mind trying out the fireplace one!

So I hope you enjoy VAT 19 and their very great prices for your holiday shopping!

No comments: