Friday, November 09, 2007

Flaunt it Friday

Taken With a Grain of Salt is hosting a fun little Friday posting opportunity! She is calling it:

Flaunt it Fridays
this weeks theme is Let the Cat Out of the Bag.

You are challenged to empty the contents of whatever kind of bag you carry with you daily, purse, diaper bag, book bag...etc.

She also thought it would be fun to guess something about the person by examining the contents of their bag!

Here is my contribution!



feminine products, coupon holder ( I love coupons), a few bucks, powder compact, camera case, cell phone, various pens, some rarely used lipstick, a wallet with stuff falling out because I am always in a rush and can never put stuff back!

Nothing too exciting and no designer bag here!

13 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

Oh if only I could carry such a small purse!

I put some pics of mine up too!

Bek said...

i like your new blog look....and the purse is cute, designer or not :)

Wendy said...

cool! Glad you played along:) I love your purse! I have one just like it in green!!

Unknown said...

There we go with the pens again. LOL! Although your not as bad as Michelle is!!

Candi said...

Ahhh...another small purse girl. I tried a small purse once and it just didn't work out for me..LOL!!

Cute purse!!

Shanilie said...

So nice! What a neat idea. I have got to try this :)

Trace said...

My bag too has lipsticks I hardly use. :)

Trace

Andrea said...

haha...how fun! I don't even carry a purse...just a diaper bag, but i do have some of my own supplies stashed away in there as well of course! :)

Margo said...

You're not a light traveler. ;-)

And yes, I did get those sweaters on clearance! LOL

VICTORIA said...

I did this on Maya's Mom, fun! Love your new template!

Denise said...

I love your purse! It's very cute! :)

Gina said...

I like this idea! I'll be joining you next week!

Penny said...

Concise and compact!