Sunday, November 11, 2007

::7 Happy Years::

Today Josh and I celebrate 7 years of marriage.



7 years ago I was 19, and had a 4 month old baby girl. I was one of those blessed young moms whose boyfriend WANTED to marry me and be a father to his daughter. It was hard to imagine things working out, but they did and still are 7 years later. I will always be thankful to God for redeeming our mistake. All glory to Him!


I love you Joshua Ray and I always will.
I am truly thankful for you everyday.

(sorry the pictures aren't great quality, they had to be scanned in and 7 year ago...digital camera weren't the norm...and we had family take picture to save $...I love them though!)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your day:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I've been married almost 9 and it has gone by so fast.

Bek said...

awwwwww!!!! you guys look so adorable, donna!!!!! happy anniversary!!!!!!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Congrats! Hope you have a great day
I just got married 2 weeks ago and am loving every minute. What you say is true " God made him just for me" what a great statement.
Happy Friday!
Kyla

Drea said...

awe... thats so special. your honesty is really refreshing to hear. A lot of people dont admit mistakes like that! I thnk its very courages and I believe the Lord will bless you because of that. Its a good example of Gods grace through forgiveness and obedience.