Friday, November 02, 2007

Never say Never

I would hope to think that I will never have to be in drug rehabilitation facility. But honestly you never know. There may be some devestating events in my life that lead me off the straight and narrow path. I would hope and pray that God would save me from destruction, but becasue of free will, ya never know. I see how it can be easy to turn to drugs, with the intention of "I will only do it a few times" and then before you know it your hooked. And with the easy availability of drugs everywhere it wouldn't be hard to get your hands on some. I feel bad for my kids who are going to have to deal with much worse society that when I was growing up. Prayer better not cease in our homes!

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Amen Girl... I'm a pharmacy Tech.. and can I tell you how EASY it is to get your hands on drugs!!! I too.. never say never!!!!! if not me... then what about my kids?? or their kids...??? Will I have enough Faith to stand firm and help.. or will I crash with them????