Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Remember when...

I was a young tomboy, I wanted to be in the military. Even in high school I took the ASVAB test. I did pretty well too. I had a few recruiters come to my house, and then I never acted upon anything. I am lazy, what made me think I could get through boot camp??
When I was at an Aviation museum, I got my own dog tags made up and wore them all the time!

When I was given the opportunity to review some dog tags made at QuickTrophy I was excited, because of my partiality to them (not only mine but my hubby used to be in the Navy). My brother in law is a big soccer player and really good, so I thought he might like this:



What a fun Christmas gift!

It came out great, was inexpensive and shipped really quick! I guess that is why they are called "Quick" Trophy!

No comments: