Monday, November 26, 2007

FINALLY Flaunt it Friday

Yep, that is right, I am finally getting to the Flaunt it Friday task.

It stinks that those photos are from the stone age and I have to go through the trouble of scanning them to post them, what a pain.

And because I had so many wonderful friends and so many good times it would take a year to scan them all in, so forget about it.

My husband and I disagreed on the Hot vs. What the Heck pics, so I will post a few of my favs and you tell me!

So here the are:

Hot Hot Hot!


and

What the heck was I thinking:



So, I am the tomboy right up front sporting the Charlotte Hornets Starter jacket.
I thought if I was a tomboy the guys would like me. Silly me!



Her I am 17 an posing for a picture like this, come on!

This is where the disagreement comes in, my hubby thinks this dress looks horribble on me, I was only16, it was my first dance and I think I pulled it off. I think I look cute.



So it this a HOT HOT HOT picture or a What the Heck was I thinking.
I can take it=)

6 comments:

Bek said...

awwwww, donna, you look adorable!! in BOTH of the hothothot pictures.

the tomboy one is hilarious! i can't even believe that was you! :)

liked your thanksgiving shot on caleb's blog too, btw.

thx again for watching the kids this weekend!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Donna, you're beautiful in both hawt pictures...and that coming from someone whose kids you didn't watch this weekend! You are a naturally beautiful woman... hawt comes not from a dress, it's the lady wearing it!

I love the shot in the swimsuit! Very cute!

Thank you so much for playing along! Not many people are braving the challenge!

Chastity said...

You look cute in both of your hot pictures...maybe your husband just can't get past the dress in the second one.

VICTORIA said...

I think the bow dress is cute, 12 yo girlish cute, not 16. But, it doesn't look bad at all!

Wendy said...

Well, I must agree with all the other ladies! You look fab! I had that same Hornet's jacket:)

Amy said...

It think your first dance dress is adorable. I'm voting for Hot.

And just so you don't think I am a weird stalker, I flaunted it for this challenge too.