Saturday, November 10, 2007

Guess what tommorow is?

Tomorrow Josh and I will celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary.
I really can't express how short these 7 years have seemed.
I love my husband more everyday and am so thankful for him.
I know without a doubt he is the man God has made just for me!

We went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory on Friday night while my brother took the kids to see Bee movie. We had a lovely dinner and great evening out.

BUT

Next weekend we get the whole weekend to ourselves=)
We are going to a cabin in a beautiful landscaped place in Southern Ohio.

More about that later and picture to come tomorrow (hopefully!)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

happy Anniversary you two!! Hope you have a fabulous time next weekend! Sounds like fun! :)

VICTORIA said...

We have almost 8 years! Woohoo for you!!!