Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Struck Gold

I have this bag I keep in my back laundry room, and when I come across clothing and other odds and end I don't want anymore I add them to that bag. Well I have been meaning to empty that bag and take the stuff to Goodwill for a LONG time.

Well, today, out of nowhere I decided to go through the stuff and put into smaller bags and put them in my trunk. Guess I am just sick of seeing th huge bag sit there.

Awhile back my mother gave me a big bag of stuff and I threw most of it in the Goodwill bag. (Who needs more junk) Today when I was going through the bag I found an old toy of my brothers....a TalkBoy. Do you remember those? From Home Alone 2? I left it out of the donation bags and thought I would look it up on EBay to see if it was selling.

They are...in the last few days there has been 4-5 sell b/w $60 and $115. I am excited to go buy some old school tapes and see if it works!

I love E BAY (sometimes...I actually just broke even on these toys I listed, and I should have made a good money on them...RRRR).

I will be sure to let you know what happens.
You can always check my auctions (the link is on my sidebar also) to see the auction

UPDATE*** The auction is up, it isn't selling for as much this week as last week***

4 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Thankyou so much for your vote! I will have to check out your auctions. I LOVE EBAY, ADDICTED! I sell year round, most of the kids old clothing, and some toys. You just never know what will go for the most money. I have sold somethings for so little, but then some things for so much more than I expected! Good Luck! And, thankyou for the good wishes for my surgery. Should go fine.

VICTORIA said...

Oh, and, I too have that bag of random items, it sits....

VICTORIA said...

Donna, you are tagged!!!

Wendy said...

I have one of those bags also.. and a closet full:) I sometimes break even on clothes. You just never know. That's why I put clothes on craigslist. Then you can sell a whole bag of random stuff for like $50!! And they pick it up, so no shipping problems.