Friday, November 16, 2007

Flaunt it Friday

This week we are to reveal our working space.

I have 2 places I work.

My dining room table, where I am mostly so I can keep an eye on the kids, while I do my Algebra and get sidetrack by all of your blogs!



And my basement where I do all of our business stuff, bills, etc. The not fun stuff.
It gets really cold in the winter and I have to wear gloves or keep a space heater right next to me, so I am not down there much.




Both are a mess right now, because I am just a busy woman. School is really keeping me occupied to say the least.

For more Flaunt it Fridays, and to take part, please visit Flaunt it Friday

HINT for the Giveaway:



I am leaving in a few hours for a wonderful weekend with my hubby, so I will have guest blogger (woohoo, my first one!)
You already love her, so check back here tomorrow and make her feel even more special!

I will talk to you all on Sunday night, or Monday.
Don't miss me too much!

8 comments:

Denise said...

I really like your dining room! I dont like to do my not fun stuff either. I put it off as much as possible! TFS!

Amy said...

Beautiful dining room. I love the colors.
Thanks for taking a peek at my Flaunt.
Your last post on Credit Card debt just caught my eye, I'm off to read more!

Anonymous said...

I love your dining room, the colors and the set! That is definitely fun and inviting for "work". I used to have an office as cold as your basement in our old house. It was quite a challenge to have to do unfun stuff there and freeze at the same time.

Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

You and i have the same color on our walls for the dining room! Don't ya just love it???

Trace said...

Thanks for stopping by. :) Your dining room is beautiful - the colours are great! I have the opposite problem to you - it gets really hot here!

Trace

Drea said...

are those the ecobags? we LOVE ours. I have 4 of them and they can hold a cart load of groceries. I wouldnt mind having 1 more.

Penny said...

I can see why you prefer the dining table :)

Pretty bags!

Renata said...

I love the color in your dining room. I am drawn to bold colors like that, but I am scared to use them myself. My mom and sister are more daring than me. They come up with the most beautiful combinations. Granted, I've never lived in my own place.