Monday, November 12, 2007

Teeth

Teeth can be such a pain. I wish I would have know how important it was to take care of my teeth when I was younger. I have always had very porous teeth and one dentist even told me no matter what I did things were still going to stick to my teeth and cause cavities. Needless to say I have always had dental problems. I have had many cavities and there have been so many times I had to wait awhile before getting them fixed so I have had to deal with tooth sensitivity many times. Eventually I would get the courage to go to the dentist to take care of the sensitivity. But I never knew I could get special sensitive toothpaste to help with the pain.

I actually got the try Biotene toothpaste. I like it. My husband does too. He loves that it has a low foam formula, because he hates foamy toothpaste.



Biotene offers maximum sensitivity relief, and it not only masks the problem but helps to resolves the problem, it also protects from dry mouth with a special salivary enzyme protection, and with the ingredient Xylitol it helps fight cavities, it also fights plaque and works to defend gingivitis.

I was afraid it would taste horrible, but it isn't bad at all, and I am picky!
I really felt my mouth was fresh even after I woke up in the morning. I compared how I felt if I used my regular paste and if I used Biotene, and I have to say I felt like my breath was fresher in the morning after I used Biotene!






No comments: