Saturday, November 10, 2007

Costco Run

My Day:

I woke up and started on my algebra first thing, got one more lesson out of the way, got ready dropped E off at my aunts, dropped Merci off at my moms, met my friend Beth here and went to Costco! No kids,was nice got to really look around in peace! I found an awesome Kenneth Cole coat for $30...might even go back and buy more to sell on Ebay=) Came home changed my clothes...(had to try out my new coat), and then I headed to Toys R Us to get some Christmas gifts for E...not many times I don't have him with me. Then I went to pick E up and headed home to make mashed potatoes (I cheated and bought a Rotisserie chicken while I was out) and did the dishes, and here I am doing my post for today next is more algebra....Exciting I know=)

1 comment:

Renata said...

Hey, I think going anywhere without the kids is an exciting experience. Don't get me wrong, I love going places with my kids, but I much prefer going somewhere where they are having fun with what is supposed to be fun for them.