Sunday, November 04, 2007

It is Sunday

Don't think I have posted on a Sunday in awhile.

We enjoyed the extra time to lounge around before heading to church this morning. Although this was one of the worst morning in a long time. We are butting heads with Merci a lot and realizing things get hard as kids get older. I am not sure I am ready, but I guess I have no choice.

At church today we said goodbye to our youth pastor and his family, they are moving away to lead a youth group at another church. It was hard, they were a big part of my teen years. We loved them and will miss them lots.

We came home ate lunch and now Ethan is in bed and Josh and Merci are playing Uno!

I am here blogging since it is NOBLOPOMO=)

Boring post...sorry, my brain is off on the weekend=)

Girls night was fun, it was just me and Kelly, no one else showed up, but we had fun.

TaTa for now.

3 comments:

Margo said...

Fortunate for you that your brain is on for the rest of the week. Mine seems to have taken a permanent vacation. ;-)

Wendy said...

UGH...it must be the age because Wesley has been awful lately!! Constant arguing! I hate it...

Autumn said...

oh my word... it sounds like SO MANY changes are happening at WVCC. I am so out of the loop. :(