Thursday, November 01, 2007

A night with Spidey and Angel

Yesterday Ethan and I headed over to Jason and Kelly's to hang out and meet Sadie. Ethan loved Sadie and wouldn't leave her alone. Isn't she adorable!



Since I hadn't had a chance to carve my second set of pumpkins.. I had Kelly help me. They turned out so cute. I stole the design for the one on the right from Women's Day (of course there's looked better) but we designed the one on the left ourselves.



I like them unlit better.

We carved some a few weeks ago that were so CUTE, but they rotted and fell apart.



We had fun trick or treating last night.





Running to the second house of the evening.

I think the kids enjoyed handing out candy just as much as getting it. Maybe we shouldn't have let them get so much..LOL.



It is so hard to get a good picture of these monkies.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics...I like the pumpkin with the curly nose :) Very cute!

Bek said...

i like your monkies :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!