Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble!



Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

_________________________________________________________

Yesterday we went on a little photo shoot around our neighborhood. The kids weren't very cooperative, but I actually did get a few really good ones.
I have been meaning to do this for awhile now, but it gets dark so early and the weather is quite cold, so coordinating good times have been hard.
Merci was off school and the weather was nice, more sun would have been nice but, Oh well.

I was a lucky blogger chosen to review a wonderful fun software, called Frame my Photos.
It comes with hundreds and hundreds of photo frames that you can plug your pictures into.
They have ANY holiday you can think of and more.
You just pick your frame, plug your picture in and there you have it.
You can make a number of custom photo gifts and order right online. How easy is that?

I know this isn't as fancy as digi scrap booking, but if you don't have time for that this is the next best thing!

I created the above card in like 5 minutes, and it even flipped my picture for me, I originally took the picture with Ethan on the Left, but when I plugged it into the card he was kinda cut off. This way it looks so much better...with one click of a button!

I am excited to create my Christmas cards with this software.
I can save my finished product to a jump drive and get it printed right at the store and don;t have to wait for processing. (I always wait to the last minute, so this will be so great!)

Thanks Frame my Photos for giving me this opportunity!
I love your product and look forward to many more hours of creating fun things!

No comments: