Monday, November 05, 2007

I am getting old or something...

I have never liked coffee, I didn't even like the smell. I was against Starbucks, because their hot cocoa is the worst ever, so I never though I would like their coffee, especially since I don't like coffee in the first place.

Well.....awhile back I had a craving for a Caramel Machiatto, that I had only heard people talk about, so one day I got one, and it was OK=) I didn't get hooked. But a few months ago my hubby made me taste the BK Mocha Joe. And I was hooked. It was sooo yummy. I have been getting one a few times a week ever since. I have also gone to Starbucks like 5 times in the lat few months. I have tried a number of things and I kinda like them.

So I have come to the conclusion that I must be getting old, because I like coffee. Well...not sure about coffee, but sugary concoctions with a bit of coffee in them=) I went to Caribou today and I really liked their Campfire Mocha! Ethan even got kids cocoa, he though he was so special with a cup of "coffee" just like mommy!

What is your favorite flavor or coffee drink?

6 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Okay, not fair, I am NOT old, and I have loved coffer for over 10 years...come on!LOL.
I will say my faves are:
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce, depending on the maker...
Starbucks White Mocha
I am not a fan of Dutch Bros. they are way too sugary...
My DH loves a Vanilla Latte now and then...

Wendy said...

I really don't like coffee at all. I have tried a lot of the goodies at Starbucks and can only take a few sips. BLAH! I do love their white hot chocolate though. I just had that for the first time a few weeks ago. It's pricey so I can only get it as a special treat! That's what the hubby says anyway ;)

Autumn said...

try a Starbucks Black & White Mocha. normally I order whatever bold coffee is brewing, but if I'm in a frilly mood I'll order that Black & White Mocha! (also called Tuxedo Mocha)

p.s. if you're into the frilly drinks, ordering "nonfat" (made with nonfat as opposed to whole milk) can save you TONS of, well, you know...

Andrea said...

I'm definitely not a coffee lover at all...in fact I even hate coffee flavored ice cream! haha...yeah, so we don't even have any coffee in our house...I feel kinda bad sometimes when people come over and they're used to having coffee after a meal, but we have none! oh well. :)

Mrs. Stam said...

Latte, more milk then coffee in mine LOL

Bek said...

love any and all coffe concotions, but usually can only have a little, as caffiene affects me so much (more and more as i get older, weird).......but i love pumpkin flavored coffee!