Saturday, November 10, 2007

I know you are out there

I know for a fact there are A LOT of Stephen King fans out there.
Am I right?

If you are one of them than you probably already know about his new movie coming out!

But for those of you who are not die hard fans here is the scoop:

The Mist by Stephen King is going to hit theaters November 21st, 2007.
(Yep, that means 10 more days!)

You know what Stephen King story I like....IT.
Don't know why but I think scary clowns and gremlin things are cute...maybe it is so I don't get too freaked out. I make myself think they are cute...haha.
But really I don't think IT is cute, I really don't like him and was scared for days after seeing IT.
My dad thought it was funny to make us watch scary movies...of course we didn't!

I think you should go watch the trailer and get all excited to see The Mist.
See what Stephen Kings new action thriller is all about.
You will be sitting on the edge of your seat by the end of the trailer and then you will just have to go see the movie.
I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Stephen King does NOT disappoint.



1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

IT was the movie that gave me nightmares my entire childhood, still HATE scary movies. I won't be seeing this one either! You go ahead and see it for me!! LOL.