Thursday, November 08, 2007

Holy Cow

I decided to try my hand at making my own blog header...I was gonna pay Drea, but then I thought I might like the challenge!!

Being the impatient person I am I posted the first basic thing I could get to work! I know it isn't perfect and it is pretty basic, but I will fix that! I am happy that I learned how to download and add fonts to GIMP...that was a big step in itself!

You better believe it will be changing a lot in the next while!

Any tips, I'd love to hear.

Ang you better watch out, I may learn to digi scrap after all...HAHA, I know let's take it one thing at a time!

4 comments:

Renata said...

I think the banner looks great. I figured out some time ago how to get rid of the border that is in the header space. I'll email you the info.

Oh, and I keep dreaming of digi scrapbooking. My favorite site for free (and cheap, though I have never bought) stuff is http://www.shabbyprincess.com.

Wendy said...

OMW!! It looks awesome:) I have photo shop but only know the basics!! Good job!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I thnk it looks spectacular.. and of course I LOVE the flipflops!!! *Ü*

Andrea said...

I want to figure out how to do this too...but yours looks awesome!! For real, it does!!