Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Workin it Wednesday

I know you are all checking my blog. No comments. No "hey I want to do this challenge" nothing.

Oh well

He re is my list. That I had to make smaller than originally hoped. A few things I have to do today, that will limit my time at home!

1.) Fill up with Jesus B4 computer time! (If you notice the time (9 am..not 7 or 8 like usual!)
2.) 30 minutes reading with kids
3.) Organize pans and toss ones I don't use
4.) Go through garage sale stuff and decide what to do with it.
5.) Take Goodwill pile to Goodwill...ALL of it is in the car already! No a/c in the car so since it is in the 90's I may not be going anywhere=(
6.) Make list of stuff needed for Merci's party (get her input)
7.) Find movie for this weekend, e-mail Caleb and Crystal
8.) Set out Simply Romantic Nights so we can start this again!
9.) Work on Josh's (my bro) graduation invites
10.) Grocery Game shopping by tonight...I went to the store an forgot all my coupons, so I am not doing it this week...unless I can get out tonight.
11.) Check Queue in Blockbuster
12.) Start pile for Ebay...If 1 pair of shoes counts!
13.) Call BW and HSA to see if they received faxes (for the 3rd time)
14.) Do all laundry
15.) Clean out refridge and freezer
16.)Reprint invoice for KH
17.) Check out credit card processing options for business (pay pal has a new virtual terminal..really cheap for all you small business owners...$20/month and less than 3% of payment)
18.) Email Marsha about carpet cleaner
19.) 2 worksheets (1 down) and flashcards with Merci
20.) Have Merci play VSmile
21.) Make food plan for food we have left
22.) Look through Taste of Home and pick 3 new recipes to make..well it was all desserts, so I got 1 new recepie, I try not to try the desserts, because I do want to loose weight.
23.) Take camera in to be looked at
24.) Post office..oops it is closed now=(
25.) Take a nap!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, that's a long to do list! I have a couple of movie ideas for Friday. Are you guys having a garage sale?

Donna said...

It is a long list, but it is really nice to get things done=) And not be lazy=)

I had a garage sale early June, my street is having a street sale again this weekend but I am not doing it this time, it will be too hot, so I trying to get rid of it all since it has been sitting in my basement for 2 months now.

Mrs. Stam said...

I have a giveaway, you might be interested to enter!

Bek said...

u get LOTS of stuff done - i'm amazed.......