Monday, August 13, 2007

weddings

I am in the season of life, where all of our friends are getting married. I was the first of all my friends to get married, and I was very young. There are so many things that I wish I could go back and redo about my wedding (much smarter now!) But it nonetheless it was a day I will remember for the rest of my life!

We didn't do stuff like engagement announcements, professional photographer, expensive limo, nothing extravagant. I think my wedding cost less than $5,000 (and we paid for most of it!) Oh well. It was ours, i is a memory we will always have! Maybe I will post pictures someday!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We wish we could do a lot of things differently with our wedding too. But you're right, it was your wedding and it was a day you'll always remember!