Thursday, August 16, 2007

I heart free and pregnant women!

I had the opportunity to do a review through PayU2blog for a website that sells
maternity clothes


I am not pregnant but my friend Rebekah (From DarlingWarHorse) is.
Rebekah got to pick out ANY top from Kiki's Fashions. I e-mailed her the link and told her to have fun! I also sent the site to a few other friends who are expecting. Let me tell you what both people said immediately, "They have great prices!!" That is one thing I noticed first also.

Their shipping was super fast and the shirt we got was cuter in person than on-line.

Rebekah picked out a cute "dressier" shirt that she could wear throughout her pregnancy (she is due in January).



Sorry about the blur in the bottom corner, that was her son's head!
I just felt this picture showed the best detail.

You can see the sheer lace sleeves, the sequins on the chest, the stitching down the body of the shirt, and the sheer lace bottom hem.
I love it and so does she!

She loved the material, comfy and light.
She loved the length, she felt some maternity shirts were short and don't fit through the whole pregnancy (this is her 3rd), she thinks this one will.
She loves that is is stylish.

And most of all Thanks you Kiki's fashion for the shirt!!


1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

That shirt is gorgeous, what I would have done to have that when I was prego!