Friday, August 24, 2007

What is your favorite?

What is your favorite mixture of ice cream and goodies from Cold Stone Creamery?

I love the peanut butter ice cream, either plain or with Reese's. I have never tried any of their specialties.

My kids love the cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears!

I took E today to get his free birthday ice cream. He got cotton candy with M&M's and ate only 5 bites! Silly guy.

They have a new flavor called Sour Apple Gummy Bear, and it tastes just like a gummy bear...how weird!!

ALSO

What a great give a way Olive kids is having. Check out their stuff, it is SO cute! I found this give a way at a GREAT BLOG, Island Review

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Pennut butter and reeses are the best!!!!!Love sweet and salty!

Wendy said...

We don't have a cold stone creamery near us:( I went on their website to see where they are and the closest one is like an hour away! BOO!!

Autumn said...

I like any kind of chocolate peanut butter concoction... I love their Peanut Butter Playground ice cream cake... and Coffee House Crunch, too! The last time I went Andy and I shared an oreo madness something or other. Lately I've been trying something new each time... and I HATE the gummy bear ice cream. I don't like ice cream that goes 'boing' in my mouth.

But I do like ice cream! (It's my main food weakness)

VICTORIA said...

Tillamook's Peanut Butter/Chocolate, AND
Cold Stones, Strawberry Blonde MMM!