Friday, August 03, 2007

Tonight

we celebrate Merci's 7th birthday with her friends. We are way behind, her birthday was July 9th, but we were on vacation. It took me awhile to get out of vacation mode. I really should be cleaning, but I wanted to post my payu2blog posts and then I didn't want to leave you with a boring post about plasma cutting. So I thought I would say HI!

She is having "Faux" Sleepover! All the girls are wearing their pj's and bringing their teddy bears.
We are going to paint some pottery, eat and play games! It should be fun!!

We are also going to a LATE movie 9:45, yikes! I wonder if I will be able to stay up??

I will be back to post lots of pictures of Merci's party tomorrow!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That sounds like soo much fun:) I hope that you and the little ladies had a blast. Hope you were able to get some cute pictures!!