Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday E-Babe!

My baby Ethan Chase is 3 years old today!


Time flies!

Enjoy some pictures.



I am so blessed to have a girl and a BOY!



4 years apart, but friends for life.



E is our love bug, always loving on us.



Ethan has opened my eyes to the adventure little boys bring to life.



His eye does not cripple him, it helps him to see God is all his beauty.
He will not have to focus on the world right in front of him, but what is beyond, the plans God has for him!
(he has amblyopia and cannot see near in his left eye)



For months now Ethan has been telling us
"For my birfday I get a big dump truck, sword and sqirt gun"

We gave him his big dump truck last night, and he pushed it around non-stop until bedtime, and woke up extra early to play with it!

I love you Ethan Chase!
You have brought so much Joy to our family and have completed us!

I don't know what I would do without you.

XOXO
Mommy

Professional pictures done by Sweet Dreams Photography

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

The picture were amazing!!!! He's a cutie pie, amazing how they grow, from being in you belly to full grown!!!

Wendy said...

AW~ Happy Birthday, Ethan! Such cute pictures!! I love the one of the two on the bridge. So beautiful! It is so great having a boy and a girl.

VICTORIA said...

That is a precious dedication to your son! Boys are definitely a completely different experience in itself! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!