Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Believe it or not

Can you believe school has started and September is already this weekend, which means Fall is right around the corner and with Fall comes Halloween and then Thanksgiving following right behind.

Thanksgiving brings the holiday rush, and the dreaded or much looked forward to blackfriday.

I personally have not been shopping on Black Friday nor was I ever interested, BUT because of the great deals my hubby caught last year, I think I might join in the madness this year. Especially since cheating is now available=)

It is crazy that stores already have their sales listed to the public so far in advance, but this is great for customers. We can shop around for our black Friday deals. We will be looking for a camera to replace my broken one and possibly a video recorder. And then we will be looking for gift for others, can't forget others. It is the season for giving not only giving to yourself!


This year you can receive update e-mail telling you which stores have what on sale for Black Friday. AND get this you can shop online and not have to wait in the long, terrible lines at the stores. Doesn't it sound easy? I can't wait. I will definatley be shopping on Black Friday this year. From my BED (glad I have my laptop up and running again).

My favorite:

Target Black Friday Ad

Hubbys Favorite:

Circuit City Deals

No comments: