Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy Busy Summer

I guess you are all having a busy, busy Summer.

Nobody seems to be commenting or visiting or posting much either=(

School is back SOON. I can't wait, sibling rivalry has hit its peak here at our house.
There are thing about back to school that I do NOT want, like waking up at a certain time, getting the kids to eat in a timely manner and NOT turn the TV on first thing. We started today! It wasn't pretty.

Here is a picture of my kiddos, loving each other.
We took E to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday 1 week ago.






Me and my LOVE



My big boy with his new
"Skirt guns!!"

Isn't he so handsome!!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Adorable pictures! And yes, he truly is handsome!

Crystal said...

Oh boy, the first day of school. Tough times! Cute pix!

VICTORIA said...

Wow, Merci looks so much like and Ethan, like Daddy! Cute pics!

VICTORIA said...

Meant to say, Merci looks like YOU!

Drea said...

very sweet :-)

Bek said...

he is handsome - we had fun at your bday party ethan! what a big boy!

Wendy said...

I love the pictures:) Summer is winding down so quickly here! Weather wise especially. We had a frost warning the other night!! BRRR