Sunday, August 26, 2007

I GOT MY NEW BLINDS!!!

I got my new FREE blinds!


Thank You Blind Chalet for this Great opportunity.

It was great to FINALLY pick out blinds for my dining room window. It has been 4 years since we moved in here and we just never got a blind for that window. We hate the glare it puts on the TV, but we usually just hang a blanket over the window.

Blinds Chalet had MANY different blinds to choose from, seeing as that I have never got a custom blind I was almost a bit overwhelmed, in a good way!

I got to pick what kind of mount (inside or outside), what side to put the wand, I got to give them the exact measurement of my window. It was great!

I was so excited when it arrived and it was the perfect fit, and color, it matches the wood work almost perfectly. The color is very true to the picture they show you online!!



The blinds make the room look complete.

I was very impressed that it came with this really nice crown molding type thing to mount over the top of the blind. Like I said, I have only got the cheap white ones from Walmart!
So to me this was a big unexpected surprise.



They are a beautiful faux wood.
They are heavy duty blinds and I am so grateful for them.
I would definitely recommend Blinds Chalet.
They have a great sale going on right now.

Aren't they beautiful?

6 comments:

Bek said...

re: past few posts - first, i love the blinds - how fun! 2nd, merci looks SO GROWN UP!! and third, i love mixing raspberries and/or marshmallow into my ice cream, whatever kind i get....mmmm, coldstone....having LOTS of sweets craving lately.....

VICTORIA said...

Very nice! I have only had the cheap vinyl white or aluminum ones too!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Hey honey pie... WOO HOO for you.. I absolutely thrilled for you.. PIctures are in order after they are up....!!
I'm sorry to get back to you so late from my BLOG.. ( you'll see why).. but if the name Says Donna.. and you're Donna.. by all means.. PLAY!!!!!! I'd love to see what you come up with challenges...!!!

I haven't posted in a bit.. but I have read... I just love your blog!! LOVE IT!!

Mrs. Stam said...

indeed they are beautiful!!!

Gina said...

Wow, beautiful. They really do make the space look complete! How can you beat FREE!?

Winfred Eibach said...

It looks pretty! How did you get free blinds from them? But wouldn't it be better if you add sheer curtains to it? That would make your windows more stylish and elegant.