Monday, August 06, 2007

Spoiled Girl

Merci finally got her birthday present form us and Grandma and Grandpa!

We traded her old little tykes plastic vanity for a new grown up one! It is so beautiful, I am afraid she will write on it or something (we have already talked about it, but you know that doesn't always work!)



Do you see the itty bitty little kitchen set she has??
That shows, just how big she is now=(
She still pays with the kitchen set with her brother, so we will keep it for now.

As the years go by he room will be upgraded to big girl, little by little!

And yes, we will be getting the stool soon. Bidding on a few on ebay right now!

Ta Ta for now....Birthday party pics coming soon
(gotta talk to moms about posting pics of the kids online!)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the vanity! I am sure that it makes her feel like such a big girl! We are going to get Lani one of those kitchens soon! Lani loves to pretend already so I know that she will love it!

Mrs. Stam said...

So cute I ove it soo girly! I think I've become more a girly girl now then I was growing up (I grew up with boys!!!)

VICTORIA said...

How precious, I had one too when I was small. It was great as I grew to high school age, used it ALOT!