Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Faux Sleepover

I know you have been waiting for pictures from Merci's birthday party!

When I asked Merci what she wanted to do for her birthday, the first thing out of her mouth was "sleepover" I was kinda thinking NO. After we had one of her friends overnight to help her mom out, I really decided NO. They didn't go to sleep until like 11, and of course were up at the crack of dawn! I decided with more than 1 girl it would be a nightmare!

But...I had an idea. A "faux" sleepover. It had her party from 5-8PM and asked the girls to bring their teddy bears and wear their PJ's! Everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

We had pizza, decorated cupcakes, played a few games, danced and painted pottery.
How fun!



My birthday girl



The spanking tunnel!
They all wanted to give the birthday girl her spankings!! LOL.



They all had to put their stuffed animals in a pile and get blindfolded and feel for their own animal. They all guess correct. Can't fool them!

My brothers girlfriend, Colleen, does pottery classes in her home. She pours her own molds and stuff, so we asked her to come show the girls how to do it for Merci's party. They all liked it but the moms had to finish them, because the they were loosing interest!



The bumble bees we painted



The girls thought it was so funny when Colleen told them to use their plates as fans to dry their pieces!

I couldn't post too many pics, because I keep forgetting to ask parents if I can post them. So I picked ones of Merci or pictures that you couldn't see faces!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Oh, great pics!! I wish I had a little girl!