Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sleep deprived

Friday night and most of the day today, I was at a women's retreat at our church. It was very nice.
The speaker was great and taught us about HOPE!

Last minute someone canceled in a friends hotel room, so I was invited to stay with them. For only $25 I couldn't say no. I stayed with some girl I don't know too well and we all clicked and it was a really nice night, except for the lack of sleep.

I guess I need my hubby more than I realize!

I don;t usually have many problems sleeping, I need to have my blanket and pillow, which I did, but I don;t know 3 am-6 am just doesn't cut it=)

I had a Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks and I am NOT a coffee drinker, but I knew I would need some energy, I think it gave me way too much=)

I also had one this morning and it just didn't work.

I will be going to bed as early as I can tonight, after I finish my math that is due tomorrow.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmm...yeah 3-6am isn't much! I know I've had a couple too many nights like that when Tate was not sleeping well...but now he is, so we can both just go to bed and get a good nights sleep tonight!! :)

Wendy said...

ugh...I feel ya! Michael and I both went to bed at like 2am then Lani got up at 7am! BLAH!! I guess that's the price we pay for a night out:)

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh... Oh.. if you remember anything about the speaker and HOPE.. can you blog about that?? I would love to hear that... I'm lacking on the "hope" right now in life... bad me huh???