Thursday, September 27, 2007

Are ya all out there??

So my page rank has dropped significantly=( I am not able to get many paid post because of it.

Is it because of bloglines or the like program??
Maybe if people have me on their bloglines, then it doesn't act as a hit?
Does anyone know for sure?

Some things that help with your page rank etc, is people linking to you on their blog...so if you don't have a link to me, maybe you will consider adding me??

Or maybe I need Drea to make me a button so everyone will think my blog is exciting!!

Or maybe it is because I don't have giveaway or contests.
Maybe I should?

Or maybe I can be original and think of a different idea.
I will get back to you on that one=)

Off to do some school work.

See ya later.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey! Thanks for the tip about Payperpost posts on my blog...I forgot about not being able to do 2 in a row. :) So thanks! And yeah, I have been wondering the same thing, if bloglines and that kind of thing count as hits. I hope so...but I do wonder about it. It is hard to keep your hits up though sometimes...and for me my problem is that even though my hits have only been going higher recently, my page rank is ZERO everywhere I go! it says that my page doesn't exist or my data center is down, or just that my rank is 0/10! It used to be 2/10 before my stats went way higher. What??!?!?! It's driving me nuts, because payperpost is only giving me the 0 page rank adds, but I should have a higher rank than zero. Well, hopefully your hits will go up too. :)

Wendy said...

I only think it counts as a hit when it comes from a direct link to your blog...not blog lines or other feed service. But, don't quote me on that;)

I also wanted to tell you that Wesley is still working on his thank you card for the license plate! Didn't want you to think that he forgot about you!!

Bek said...

i'm here, and funny enuf, i just linked to you today before reading this, in my post...:)

VICTORIA said...

I never have anyone read mine...or comment hardly ever. Don't feel bad, I mean, isn't this blog really for you and your memories anyway??

Mrs. Stam said...

My rank is never good even when there is a lot of people visiting! I don't know what's the problem