Friday, September 07, 2007

Guess what I just bought??

A NEW CAMERA!!

Josh will be out of town soon and I will be going to some fun places with the kids, so we were talking about our camera situation. Josh originally said I could use the camera when he is gone. Last night, I was slick...I said "Honey you can just take the camera when you go backpacking, and I can just go buy a new one." He looked at me blankly and then said I could. YEAH!! I have been without a camera since Father's Day weekend when mine died. (It is $150 to fix, so forget it.)

So here is the story...I really wanted a really nice camera to learn to take some awesome pictures, something like a Canon S3. But I am at the stage of not having to carry a diaper bag around and most of the time not even a stroller. So I was thinking I would like something thin like Josh has to slip in my back pocket for a day at the park, ya know?

I was wishing I could find a little point and shoot with a better zoom....I FOUND ONE. It is brand new and I am so excited...I just hope I like it.

I ordered it online today, check it out.

http://www.casio.com/resource/images/xlarge/ex-v7sr_xlarge.jpg

I got it for a really good price, so I just grabbed it, and will explain to Josh why I got a different one than we talked about when he gets home from work!

It is a Casio, with a 7x zoom (most point and shoots are only 3x) and it is 7.2 MP. It has some great features and I can't wait to get it!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cool! Boy, everyone is getting new cameras!

Margo said...

Sounds like an awesome camera!! I'm smiling for you! :-) <- see.

Have fun with it!

Drea said...

awe that looks like a great camera! we love our new canon.