Friday, September 21, 2007

Another busy weekend

This weekend is going to be another crazy weekend.

Tonight our friends Beth and Terry are coming over. We are going to have some burgers and play some Wii!!

Tomorrow we go to Cedar Point!!!
First time for my kiddo's.
Good thing we are going with my family and my mom and aunts don't ride rides, so they will watch the kids most of the day while I ride=)

Sunday Josh's grandma will be in town and so we are having a family cookout over at Josh's parent house right after church.

Sounds like I will need a down day on Monday=)

Remember to JOIN IN and post your recipes.

Scroll down to see the one I posted, it is very yummy.
I do want to post another, if I can find time!

Have a great weekend=)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Have fun at Cedar Point!I am so jealous ;). Oh, and check my blog, I posted a recipe.

Mrs. Stam said...

I did my post come visit!!!