Sunday, September 23, 2007

It was FUN

Cedar Point was great! The kids were GREAT! We stayed until 11:00! Even the rest of my family went home earlier.

There were 14 of us, so it was fun. For the 1st half of the day My 2 aunts and my mom took Ethan so we went on some roller coasters, only 2 in 4 hours, but it was fun.

I have to brag on Merci...she went on the Magnum, 205 ft high roller coaster, and the Millennium Force which is even higher! What a brave girl! I was realized how big my little girl is yesterday. I will update this post tomorrow with the picture of her on the Magnum, we had to buy the picture to remember her 1st roller coaster!

Just wanted to let you know it went well. And I will post pictures later!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

yay!! What a great way to spend the last day of Summer:)

Beth said...

Tell Merci she is braver than me!