Monday, October 01, 2007

Tuesay at 11

is Merci's hernia surgery.
She seems to be OK about it.
I am sure there will be nervousness in the morning.

So keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

The only thing I am nervous about is her not eating after midnight, and clear liquids only until 8am.

I feel bad not letting her eat.

I am a bit worried about coming off the anesthesia too, that is usually the hardest part. She screamed and cried when she was a baby for a long time.

There will be PEACE in name of Jesus!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Praying that she will be calm and there will be no side effects!

Andrea said...

Oh, it is tough to have to watch your kids go through stuff like this, huh? I'll keep you all in my prayers!!

Wendy said...

oh man..I will definetly keep Merci in my thoughts!! Poor baby. I know you will be busy, but be sure to let us all know how it went! *hugs*

Bek said...

thinking of u and keeping u guys in our prayers today