Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rochelle is my middle name!

UPDATE:
*** My camera is here, my camera is here!!****
You better bet there will be LOTS of pictures to make up for the lack the past few months=)

Also I forgot to tag 6 people so....
Wendy, Gina, Margo, Crystal, Drea, Renee!!
And anyone else who want to do this! And if you don't want to I don't mind!


I have been tagged for a Meme by Andrea.

Post these rules before you give the facts. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't' forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

R- Rowdy...I am not!
O- Oldest, of 4 and only girl.
C- College. I am back in college, part-time, on-line.
H- Hairy. I am part Italian and I got the worst trait, my brother got the dark skin, I got the hair...LOL. At least the hair on my arms has lightened, extremely!
E- Eating is great! I love to eat...who doesn't?
L- Loving. Trying to learn 1 Corinthians 13 LOVE!
L- Little, Only 4 ft 11 inches!
E- Erratic, another word for fickle. Which means I have a hard time making up my mind!

3 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I will do it...even though you didn't tag me! I AM A LONELY BLOGGER!

Mrs. Stam said...

I tagged I have to do this one soon! thanks for the post, we need to see this camera of yours better we need to see picture!!!!

Bek said...

i think u have such a beautiful middle name! and you aren't hairy! :)