Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday, the day nobody blogs!

I am here again on a Saturday an most of you are NOT. My husband works 6 days a week.

I came here to tell about my first big school mistake.
I DID THE WRONG LESSONS ALL WEEK.
The good thing: I won't have much work to do next week unless I want to get more ahead.
The bad thing: I have been doing math ALL DAY.

It isn't hard by any means, but we have this online software thing we have to follow and we have to go through all the steps, so it is just a lot of time. Basically I can't just take the test and be done. I have to go through the pre-test, overview, on-line homework, off-line homework and then the quiz.

So anyway, better go back to my math.

What would I do without a laptop?? I would have to make the kids sit int he basement with me all day...and it isn't a kid friendly area! Thanks to my friend Shae who gave me heres whne she moved to live in India for a year or so. I MISS YOU MY SHAE!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oops on the homework. I've done that before. Oh, and I know how you feel about Josh's hours. Caleb was gone for 24 hours yesterday at work and is playing airsoft today and I'm not sure when he'll be home.

Autumn said...

hey there, old friend! Andy and I might be in town toward the end of October. I'll keep ya posted b/c we'd love to get together with you guys! p.s. check out Erik & Hailey's 1st day of school pics on my blog.

VICTORIA said...

Boy do I remember the college days, kids and homework, it was crazy! Keep up, and Good Luck, you will be so happy once your all done, and you will miss it!