Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rock Hits Car

Rock hits MY car.

I was on the way home from picking Merci up from school, when we stop next to a bunch of kids that just got of the school bus and happen to be in a huge fight. They were junior high boys. They are just going at each other so immediately call 911. I seriously took 1 minute for them to even answer, and then the lady had to transfer me to the police department, which took probably 2 minutes. Good thing I wasn't in danger.

As the two boys are fighting they roll into the street right next to my car. This really got me shaken up, because if I was to hit these kids it would be my fault, and that just scares the daylights out of me. They break up because everyone is beeping and getting out of the car to stop them. The one boy runs to the other side of the street picks up a huge boulder and whips it, and instead of hitting the kid it hits my car.

The police told me to go to the station to report the damage to my car, it took forever to get there b/w traffic and construction. And then we had to wait for the report and then the report number all while the kids are running around the waiting room like animals.

UGGGG...so I got home at 5:30.
Good thing we stopped for ice cream before the accident, with out that treat I would have been even more on edge.

Also I found out my debit card is missing, nice huh!

If I had my camera hooked up to the computer I would show you the dent, which by the way may not even be worth claiming under our insurance=)

Hope your day was a little better than mine.

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

wow what a day!

Wendy said...

oh my word!! I am so sorry that happened! Never a dull moment for you, huh?

I recently panicked and thought I lost mine. I cancelled it as soon as we got home from a shopping trip while Lani was sleeping in the car. I went out to get her and guess what fell out of her car seat!! *damn* The little booger pulled it out of my purse!!

I hope that you get it all worked out with the car and insurance company!

VICTORIA said...

Wow! GLAD IT DID NOT HIT YOUR WINDSHIELD, AND YOU AND KIDS ARE OKAY!