Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy, Busy

Had a busy weekend for once! I watched my friend Bek's 2 boys, we trade kids every other month so we can have date nights! Fun.

Sunday we went to Josh's parent's church because his little sis was getting baptized. We rush home for lunch and to give E a nap, Merci and I ran to Target to pick up a birthday gift for a party she was going to. We came home got her ready, in her ballet attire, it was a "ballet" themed party (How fun to be little again!) I ran Merci way out into the boonies about 40 minutes from here, ran back home to pick up Josh and E, so we could go to my grandma's for a family dinner made by my aunt! She is a great cook.

We had Asian Flank steak, lots of grilled veggies and some wonderfully marinated chicken for me. (I don't eat beef)I made a tortellini pasta salad, we had lots of munchies and played Apple's to Apples, while Josh went to pick up Merci from her party.

By the time we got home it was 8:30 and we all went straight to bed=)

How was your weekend?

I am really enjoying the beautiful Fall weather and Fall smell in the air!
::Big whiff in::

No comments: