Saturday, May 05, 2007

worms

My children love worms. They go outside and just dig in the dirt and collect worms. Merci makes "habitats" for them and they have so much fun. BUT they get so dirty, it is gross. I don't know about you but I only bathe my kids every other day, I don't have time to do this nightly. Yesturday I knew we were going to hit a few stores after dinner, so I told the kids to please find something else to do, did they listen?? NOPE. They both had dirt caked under their nails, dirt and worm guts smeared on their faces...yuck, yuck, yuck. I really don't appreciate dirty kids. I am going to have to get used to it, it keeps them busy not to mention happy.

What is a mom to do, when her kids love worms??

1 comment:

Bek said...

i guess you gotta love worms too :)

i will say this is pretty funny and cute - you'll look back and laugh!