Friday, May 18, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I was close to an A in Human Biology, but I didn't think I would make it, my one test was lower than I thought it would be. But I did it!!!!!

493/540 points 91.3% A

I knew I would get an A in health, it was easy and all test were online (so I could consult my book if needed) Bio test were all on campus, no notes, no books!!

Way to go me.

I am really enjoying all the medical related courses I have taken. I just don't know what God wants for me.
Lord I pray for direction over the next few months, hints even, dreams, whatever you want...I just want a glimpse!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah! You go girl! You are very smart!

Wendy said...

That is so awesome Donna! Congrats!

Margo said...

Bravo and congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Donna! God's plan for your life is unfolding, step by step. You go, girl!

Beth said...

Way to go!!!