Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Furniture

I am not sure about you but we could defiantly use new furniture throughout our home. The only things we have bought ourselves are: entertainment unit..which is now in need of replacement after 5 years, and 2 end tables I just bought a year ago, and Ethan's toddler bed, other than that we have hand me downs. Which is fine, but at some point I want to replace everything with stuff that is MY style and not a mixture of random pieces.
Home furniture is something I love to look at in stores, magazine and online, just so I know exactly what I want. I also like to make sure my husband and I agree on styles so when the time comes it isn't a huge ordeal trying to compromise. It won't be a stressful time for us, it will be enjoyable!
I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Margo said...

We have a bit of a mixture too.