Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Almost ready!

I wish I could say that I am all the way ready, but at least I am almost ready..for Heaven that is.

Why wouldn't I want to leave this awful place? I guess I am scared of the unknown, even though it is going to be wonderful. I don't want to leave me kids, I don't want to miss out on what God has for us, and I would really like to have my own house, ya know??

The enemy has been on a prowl, in my life and in so many of yours as well. I am sick and tired of this war of a life I have to live. The unjustness, the heartache, the perverseness of everything.

Lately I have just felt like I want to stay in church forever. During worship Sunday, I just got this vision of all of us just being there worshipping all day, all night, and being so full we didn't have to even worry about food. Heaven is gonna be like that, a big, happy, awesome, fulfilling place. Very much UNLIKE this place we have to be until then.

Lord help me to keep persevering. Help this make me closer to you. Give me the strength to get through my days.

No comments: