Monday, May 14, 2007

He is all man now!

Ethan has been potty training for a month or so. He is doing better than I thought! As long as we are home he does almost perfect. Maybe 1 accident a day. I do put Pull-Ups on him when we are in the car or out and I forget to take them off, so he takes advantage! But lately he has been asking to go potty at stores even with a Pull Up on ::bonus:: He will stay dry for a few hours most of the time. We have also been holding back lots of his normal juice cups. I am just so proud of him!
Playing outside has been a struggle, he doesn't want to come in to go potty=( But we will get there.
He has even been doing his #2's on the potty for the last few days, these usually happened when he had a pull up on!!

But the funny thing happened today! I was watching a few other kids and I was sitting in the dining room reading something when I heard a stream of water. I look up to see Ethan standing above his potty chair ( we only have one bathroom upstairs so we still allow him to use the potty in the living room/playroom) He was peeing standing up. I immediately was like "HEY, what are you doing?? Where did you learn that??" Ethan replied "Daddy stand up at the potty at the park." LOL Josh took Ethan to the bathroom yesterday at the park and so Ethan thought he should imitate daddy!!
Yeah! Well buddy I don't like pee splashed on my walls OK!! He wasn't even aiming it..LOL.

Too funny~Remember to write this in baby book!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is too funny! Get ready for lots of messes! They never aim! LOL!!! GOOd for him though.

Crystal said...

Go Ethan! But let's keep those walls nice and clean k?