Friday, May 11, 2007

Biology

Most of you know I have been taking some college courses online. This past semester I took Human Biology and Health. I really enjoyed the Human Biology. It is amazing how much you learn when you want to! 6 years ago when I was in school, I hated every minute of it and even my 1 semester in college I just was NOT interested. Anyway, I really like Biology and learning about all the functions of the body.
I was thinking about taking justt one class over the summer. Another Biology I can take is about DNA and Cells.
Sounds intriguing, but I don't know if I am even going into any medical field, so should I even waste my time taking classes that won't help me with my degree??

And byt he way I took my last test last night and am DONE for this semester. Probably a high B in Biology and an A in Health!! Yeah me!

No comments: