Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My first born!!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? unfortunately No
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Um No
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Oh my gosh, how am I going to tell everyone, will he stay with me?
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely NO
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 18
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Actually quite comical, I was on the phone with Josh and I had said something about period, and then I said speaking of periods mine it late. I don't thin I thought much about it, just thought it would come, never thought about how stupid I had been. As soon as I hung up I realized I had to pee, so I called the health center at my college ( I was living on campus) and they were open so I went and took a test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Josh
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yep
9. DUE DATE? July 5, 2000
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Does all day sickness count?
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Reese cups and sandwiches and ice cream
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Not sure I was irritated
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, we were quite shocked it was a girl, we just thought there was no way we would have a girl, I have 3 brothers Josh's family has 6 boys and only 1 girl, we were very surprised
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? over 60=( I was 98 lbs before and over 150 when I was done..it all came off though, unlike with #2
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yep
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I was hospitalized once because I was dehydrated after a bad sickness.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Lakewood Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 17, from very first signs until the end maybe 8 or so hard labor
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Josh
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? LOL, don't ask why there were so many...Josh, my mom, Josh's mom, my aunt, Tabitha, Angela, Amy I think I got everyone!
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION - natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? yep, Nubain and then an epidural...still felt everything though....RRRR
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 11 1/2 oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? July 9, 2000
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Merci Rae
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 6 years old and 10 months...time flies!

1 comment:

Bek said...

love reading this stuff :)

crave sandwhiches - you are funny - i always crave sandwhiches even when i'm not prego