Thursday, May 17, 2007

If you know and Beth Moore

If you know of wher I can get a thing that tells me how many people visit my blog each day, let me know. I just want to make sure people read my blog and I am not waisting my time!

**Update**
I finally got online and searched for a counter and found one and installed it correctly!! Yeah me. i was just too lazy to ever try=)

AND

If you ever heard of Beth Moore, you know she is a great speaker. I love her personality and her stories! Check out this blog entry by her (I didn't knwo she had a blog..I am excited to read it daily!)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ask Caleb how you can get a people tracker thing. I know how you feel sometimes I feel that noone reads my blog either.

Beth said...

I read every post!! I usually check it while I'm at work but I can't leave comments from there. :( But I do read it!!

Bek said...

www.sitemeter.com

i just signed up myself - its free (some aren't)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Donna, I know how you feel. I do love it when someone responds to my blog. Sometimes it is a personal chatty email, and I really love those!

Thanks for the Beth Moore link. I have a friend who is really into her teaching, so I forwarded it on to her.

Michelle said...

I read too but don't comment often!

I love sitemeter, seeing where people are from and how they got to my site is so interesting!