Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fun saving $$

Daily I check WKYC website for news updates, since I don't get time to sit and watch the news.

The other day I saw this story about the Grocery Game. It is so cool. I love to clip and use coupons to save as much $ as I can!

This website tells you all the prices on products that are on sale. (You put in your zip code to bring up stores in your area!) She even colorizes them to tell you which are "rock bottom prices" "buy only if you NEED them etc. I joined to see how it works. I need to find more time to sit and read all th "rules" (really tips and how to read her charts etc) But for a short time first time joiners it is only $1 for 4 weeks. It is usually $10 for 8 weeks. So for $1 I though I would see how it works!

If you decide to sign up refer me!! Donna.Schuster@gmail.com.

I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: